The following serves as a legal agreement between Project Gurukul the owner of the website and you, the user of the website. The terms specified below govern the use of this website. We suggest you to read this policy before you use our services as the terms establish how we collect your data during your use of the website.
All the documents on this website are governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
In case of any dispute related to the policy or any other issues, following the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, complete authority will belong to the courts of Indore.
About us and the website
How We Collect and Use Your Information
Collecting Your Information
- Your browser sends logs containing information every time you visit our website. The log file includes your browser type, Internet Protocol Address, browsing history, URLs, number of domain names and clicks. This information is used manage the site, track the user’s movement, and to analyze the trends. The information collected will not be associated with you in any way and is gathered automatically.
- When you give us a call or drop a mail to us, you provide us your information.
- You provide us information when you engage in guest posting on our blog.
- You also provide us some information, whenever you fill a form on the website.
- To remember your preferences and to speed up search and , we place cookies for a better experience when you return to our site.
Using Your Information
The information helps us in improving the services we deliver. This includes:
- Understanding users better to serve their needs
- We may reach you via popups, send you emails, SMS or calls. To interest you in services that may be advantageous to you.
- We analyze the performance of the campaigns we initiate to measure their success and effectiveness.
- We use your information directly for success stories and testimonials on our website. This information includes your name, designation, picture, Linkedin link and your experience with Project Gurukul
Mergers and Insolvency
The information given by you is an asset of the company and it shall be transferable in case the company is bankrupted or to merge with another company.
Preserving and Sharing
Your information is kept safe with us until you are connected. Although, we shall not be disclosing your personal information to third parties.
If legally required by the law, we may share your information.
How We Track You
We use session cookies( which are deleted by closing the browser) as well as persistent cookies(that expire after a period of time). Cookies are the small pieces of data used to store information which helps us in identifying your browser, remembering your preferences and to keep you logged in.
You can disable cookies through your browser if you prefer.
DoubleClick DART Cookies
Ads by Google’s AdSense use DoubleClick DART Cookies. These cookies are used to show you ads based on your browsing history. When you visit our website and see a Google ad on the screen, it drops a cookie to your browser.
Web beacons are the electronic files that help in understanding the habits of the users. We use web beacons in projectgurukul.org. They can be visible or invisible screen objects like buttons, frames, styles, objects or even a transparent pixel.
To understand the traffic on our site, we maintain the server logs. This is so we can get a better understanding of what our users like.
For Citizens of EU and EEA (GDPR)
In the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) act which was achieved on 25th May 2018. In handling the personal information of all the citizens of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) we are bound.
The following terms govern the transfer of personal information outside the EU and EEA.
- Any violation of your personal data will be notified to you.
- You can request for corrections of data and you can also withdraw your own agreement to access your own information that we hold.
- If you have any issue against our processing of your data. You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal information is used to learn more about your interests when we deliver our services to you.
You may be contacted by Project Gurukul for offers which may be beneficial to you via calls, SMS, email, or popups. If you wish to stop being communicated then you can contact us at email@example.com.
We firmly suggest you to keep your passwords confidential. In case of any security threats, you will be notified for the same, along with appropriate corrective measures. We use the best strategies to preserve your confidential data.
This website is created with people aged 13 or above in mind. We take children privacy very seriously. To younger users, we recommend you to make payments under the supervision of your parents.
For International Users
Project gurukul is an India based website but is operable from anywhere. The rules governing the collection of data may be different from India.
Under the data collection laws, if you are using this website, you are sharing your personal information with India.
Project Gurukul Information Practices
We try to assure and verify the accuracy of the information and content on the website. We are not accountable for any losses occurring during the usage of any information on this server.
We shall not share it with any third party without your permission. Your data is completely secure and we will never sell or share it to any third party for marketing or any other purpose.
No registration is needed to browse our website. We gather and store only the information that you have shared with us.
Any information provided by you will be used to communicate with you to gather feedback or to inform you about new services.
All the content of projectgurukul.org can be used but with written permission. We have the copyright to all the content available on the website. For using the material you are required to submit written permission from the copyright holder.
Personal Information Policy
Sharing your personal information
Users may be asked for testimonies about their learning experience with projectgurukul.org. The testimonies will be displayed on our website with your name, designation, picture and the social media links of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. You have chosen the information to be displayed publically and Project Gurukul will not be accountable for the information. If you have any problems with the information being displayed then you can send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org informing the same.
Correcting Personal Information
If the information we have is not accurate or if any user wants to update his information then he/she can drop us a mail at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on Friday, February 21, 2020.
Removing Personal Information
If you wish to remove your account then drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the same.